Friday, October 24, 2008

Major Rewrite.

It has been a while since I last posted. I have been juggling a lot of things but Magere's story is always on the top of my list.
It is almost 2 months since I started this blog. I have managed to meet with some people and there is a very positive response to the script. My biggest coup was getting a sit down with a producer who gave me notes back on the script. Now unless the project has already been bought there are very few producers who would take the time to read and give notes back. And these were really amazing notes!
From that meeting I have decided to re-write parts of the script. Don't worry the story of Magere remains the same but there are going to be some very juicy twists!!
A rewrite doesn't take long and I am aiming to have it done in 2 weeks.
Still waiting to hear back on all the query letter I sent out. Hopefully there is a manager/agent who want to represent a writing African.

No comments: